Thursday 10 October 2019

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies


Hello every one today I going to talk about my plan for my future studies. When I finish my career who architect, I would like to study a postgraduate course, I think this is important, because I learn more about kind specialization. In architecture is important study postgraduate, because this permit to work the area that I would like.  

After to work some years, because I will need to join some money, I would like study postgraduate. I really don’t know what type of specialization I will do, But I think that this will be about the structural calculate or structural designee, because at the moment this area are my favorite about the architecture.
 I would like to study abroad, in Europe, maybe I would like to study in Spain, because in this country are prestigious university where famous architecture have studied.
This postgraduate I would like to do in Spain, meaning I would like to travel and live some years in this country and after some time I will back to Chile. The problem that have this idea about my future study is the money, because are very expensive finance this studies, when you don´t have scholarship and for this I think that I Will save money for a long time before to study this postgraduate course. 
Resultado de imagen para Universidad de Barcelona

2 comments:

  1. I hope you can take a scholarship to study in Spain I hope in that moment exist a lot of them for posgraduate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never like the course of structure, but I think that your life project it is a good plan. See you soon in the Europe jaja

    ReplyDelete