Wednesday 5 June 2019


Hello every one! today I refer to things of the university that I agree and don’t like. When start the university in first year was excited, because the program and information that spoke the teachers was interesting and entertaining in comparison with the school. It was a new things that I learned about build, city, design, etc. but it started stress with group work, test, presentation, etc. in some days I didn’t sleep, because the time was few time. This things was draining for me, but the problem was workshop that the teacher sent in charges for house work and hours class was use for  to correct and teach. When I was working in my house, I don’t know if I was good or bad, so  when I give my work result that it was bad, in spite of that I didn´t sleep this night.
Now about I wrote, I thing that this method that opted some architecture teachers can be change, because they can teach at the same time that the student work on class and this do not permit that student work outside the class. It will be a good method for mental health´s students, because we will have more time for other activities and other subject.

2 comments:

  1. it is a very complicated topic. No doubt, the teacher should give some guidance . Without this, it is not easy to know what your strengths and weaknesses are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally agree with you! I think we should make better use of time in class so that we can work less at home.

    ReplyDelete