Wednesday 19 June 2019

Hello every one today I talk you about of my favorite program when I child, this was the anime Dragon ball, this program is create in Japan for Akira Toriyama in Manga, the manga are draws like a comic, but Japanese and is in TV program that this get a famous in the world.
This start with a child called Goku, who is very stronger and he has a tail, is care for him grandfather that is also adopt for his when Goku is a baby. When grandfather died, Goku have a memento that is so valuable for his, this a Dragon ball that if they are gather seven balls around the world  can be used for demand one wish, when a girl appear, because she was wanting the seven dragon ball, so she want steal the ball of Goku and this start the adventure togethers in find the other dragon ball for they demand them wishes.
This program was enjoyed for me, because the adventures was funny and fights that have the protagonist I liked, also they make more friends in the story that help them and Goku every was being more stronger that permitted overcome the enemy.   


Resultado de imagen para dragon ball

4 comments:

  1. I still see this series and Dragon Ball Super sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting to read the brief relate of DB, but I never saw Dragon Ball :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this show so much but I think Dragon ball super is unnesessary (I always fight with my bro bacuse he like it).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember watched Dragon Ball on MegaVisión at the midday, and played the games on the PS1 ,good old times.

    ReplyDelete