Thursday 29 August 2019





Hello, my new post is about my experience in a concert, unfortunately I have never been to concert that I would like, for example a concert with my favorite bands. Only I went to music Fest, this it was call “Frontera” in twenty ten with my girlfriend. The artist that present this day were good bands and almost all were Chilean musicians. In this time, I knew some bands. In live, some bands are very fantastic with the song that they produced, for example I liked the instrumental music and I loved the guitars when the guitarist did a solo in songs. I would like to go to concert for example the concert that Metallica will make in Santiago next year. This band is one of my favorites. I like to see in YouTube their concerts and it is amazing the energy that they have on stage and the number of people that were there in stadium or small parks. I think that the experience that we have in a concert with a band or a singer that we like, is indescribable. 

Resultado de imagen para metallica concert

No comments:

Post a Comment