Thursday 22 August 2019

Post 1: A country I would like to visit


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today I am going to talk you about the country that I would like to visit. The country that I would visit is United States and the city that I would be is New York, because the big buildings that the city has are amazing and the stores that it has are very entertaining. I know something about New York, because the movies that I watch the city appears and the emblematic skyscraper that I wish to know. I think that I’d like to work in the city related with the architecture, for example in Architecture office and live in an apartment near the central park. about this park I think it is amazing, because the old trees are very beautiful and the big green place is very attractive, for example to walk or to run in free time. I think that the problem about it is the traffic that has, It have many cars on the street.
Resultado de imagen para central park

No comments:

Post a Comment