Wednesday 17 April 2019


       Hi every one!
Today is great day because I am going to talk about my career. The reason for I select this career is that when I was in the high school, I liked to draw, the math, the physic and the builders. All my friends wanted engineering, because we were so good in math, but I thought that work only whit number is so boring, however work whit number draws, culture about builders is the most interesting for me. In my area, I thing that I can contribute so much, because my decision can change much things in the space of every space that I work with my ideas and my project that professional, the architect has an important repercussion in the society, the politic and economic, because one country or city they can do good or bad for the architect manipulate the space and the context that the people walk and develop. The future architect will need to control every program that he need for design builds and one space that they can work in hem model. My favorite subject in career is physic, because the calculation about the structures is interesting and entertaining. Thanks for reading.   



1 comment:

  1. hi bro! I know you and I know that you're good in this. your thought like an architect is maturing and I see you like a great architect...

    ReplyDelete