Wednesday 24 April 2019

My favourite site


The internet is a support in our current lives, because we need this for everything we do. In the past when it did not exist, it was more difficult at times that the people needed or wanted information, for example when they were studying, they had to find information in books or asked at other person, but now all this problem that we have, we can solution with only one click.
We have all the world in boars that we can transport every place and every time, the site that I like use is YouTube, because the information is audiovisual and fast, so I can understand better that I was search. I usually use this site when I do not know to do things or when I need watch opinions about any topic, and the interesting that site is we can public down that every video, this is entertaining, because we can put our opinion and make discussion about the topic of video. Other thigs that I like watch in You Tube is watch funny videos, for example the Chilean viral, it is so funny. So, What videos do you like to watch?   

5 comments:

  1. I spend a lot of time watching videos on youtube, but like, random videos without any context haha. There is one named "send this to a sad friend" and it really makes me so happy. You should watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to use YouTube too! I hear all my music there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like videos of music, very good website!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Youtube too, I frequently watch random videos and other things that makes me happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha the viral videos are fun. I think that YouTube is an awesome platform that you can see and learn so much things!

    ReplyDelete