Wednesday 10 April 2019

Place in north of Chile


Hello everyone, I going to talk about one a place in the north of Chile this place is La Serena. This place has beach in the coast line. I went in the summer and it was good for me, because in Santiago was so hot, but in this beach helped to the temperature in this days. I went with my girlfriend, her parents and her two dogs, it was funny, because one dog was so playful. it played with balls and I threw this ball for that it went and fetched. With my girlfriend went out to the beach but your dogs did not, because. when we were here she seated on the sand with her and after we went to sea, because was high temperature in the afternoons. After this sometimes we played volleyball, because municipality gave the implement for tennis, football, Zumba class and volleyball, this place I liked, because it has beautiful landscape and greeted activities.  

Resultado de imagen para la seren

1 comment:

  1. Hi! La Serena is a great place! I love to vacation there :)

    ReplyDelete